This year’s iteration will be launched under the theme Colour and Culture Festival
No matter what we do or where we are from, passion is both a feeling and concept that keeps everyone thriving. It’s a strong sensation, something that brings us closer to our goals and what makes our daily journeys worth exploring.
It is also what Bonifacio Global City has delivered with Passionfest—which is making its way back after four years! Located at the heart of BGC from November 25 to 26, passions come alive this year with the theme ‘Colour and Culture Festival,’ which aims to celebrate the rich glocal culture of BGC and cater to the unique interests of its various communities.
With a rich 11-year history, Passionfest originated as a celebration of all things Filipino fiesta, but this year’s plans to be a bigger fest celebrating inclusivity and diversity that stays true to the heart and soul of BGC.
From food, active lifestyle, sustainability, music, live out your passions in a grand, lively, and colorful way, enjoy a vibrant Passionfest this 2023 as it kicks off on November 25 with its Passion Parade. Expect this vivid showcase to boast a massive marching band accompanied by street dancers, who will introduce all to the fun that is Passionfest, and recognize the diverse communities that make up BGC.
Get more into the glocal spirit as this is immediately followed by the sounds of the Passion Music Fest, which will be home to the likes of The Diegos and DJ Honey as they bring the festival further to life, alongside a mesmerizing performance by TAGO, a percussion performance group brought by the Korean Cultural Center. The sounds won’t end there as the following day, Coke Studio will also be lending the voices of Coke Artists Kevin Montillano, John Walter, and dwta to serenade all Passionfest goers.
Upon enjoying these attractions, don’t step out just yet as stretches of BGC will be decorated with a number of activities, booths, and workshops, all of which aims to recreate and enliven your everyday passions and experiences:
• Global Fusion Block: Celebrating the best of food and culture around the world, never run out of options with over 60 stalls with various tasty offerings. Renowned Polish chef Aleksander Baron and his sous chef Agnieszka Kraszewska will also be hosting cooking demonstrations for those wanting to sharpen up their skills in the kitchen!
• R.O.X. Red Rush District: Bringing the experience of the greater world all the way to BGC, ROX brings its ROX Outdoor Festivals to Passionfest with over 30 global ROX brands showcasing fun and engaging activities that will let all appreciate the outdoors!
• Go Green Zone: Keeping close to its advocacy towards a greener planet, Passionfest aims to be a festival of sustainability. Expect this zone to launch the newest set of electric bikes and scooters from Moovr; and also serve as the home of social enterprise Urban Farmers who will be hosting various workshops on practicing sustainability.
• Cherry Avenue: Enjoy the best of chill and fun vibes at Passionfest! Coke will be bringing an even brighter beam of optimism in this portion, in which all can enjoy a range of activities through their Coke Music Lounge, games, and even a TikTok Station
• Neutral Zone: End your visit with a trip to this spot, which will once again bring out the inner passion in everyone with its many interactive activities – Toby’s will be powering up the Neutral Zone with their Open Chess Games and Chess Competition, to be complemented by workshops for kids from Playscape!
• Main Festival Stage: Located at 5th Avenue, more booths to enjoy from partners Coke, Hyundai, Globe will be found here which will let all fully engage with their passions.
For those looking for more even after going through all the booths, you’ll be in luck as a wide array of activities continue to await at Passionfest! Sporty souls are in for a treat as not only will there be a Pickleball Open Play hosted by Toby’s to be located at 31st Street; but Nike will also be having the BGC Hoops Finals at the Nike Courtyard!
Not yet done with your holiday shopping? Finally complete your checklist at Passionfest! At the De Jesus Oval, a Year-End Yard Sale will be featuring nearly 30 merchants; while together with the BGC Arts Center and Alveo Central, the HARK! A Holiday Art Bazaar will also be available for all, allowing everyone to live out their inner artist.
Passionfest has also partnered with the Mind Museum to offer interactive exhibitions and activities such as Wildlife Wardens, Colors of Conservation, and Green Screen Gen for all to know more about sustainability and conservation.
As Passionfest 2023 fills up BGC, catch your breath with the Nike Passionfest Bus, a complimentary service going around the festival areas free of charge.
At the 30th Avenue East Open Parking Lot, a free 23-point car checkup powered by Hyundai will also be available, wherein all car brands are eligible for a checkup, with Hyundai also giving away Php 500 worth of Shell fuel vouchers and a limited-edition tumbler.
Catch the lively and colorful sounds, tastes, and cultures that Passionfest will be bringing to BGC this November 25 to 26! Presented by Coke, Passionfest is brought to you by Bonifacio Global City, Bonifacio High Street, and the City Government of Taguig and powered by Globe, GCash, and Hyundai.
For more details, follow Bonifacio Global City on Facebook.
creative wordpress theme