An epic companion that completes your digital ensemble
In case you missed it, the country’s no. 1 smartphone brand for seven straight quarters (based on IDC sell-in reports for Q3 2022) recently launched the latest, trendiest addition to its bestselling Number Series: the RealMe 10. This all-new device combines substance and style to give you an elevated user experience like no other.
To save you some time and a lot of browser tabs, we’ve summed up 10 reasons below why the RealMe 10 is a must-have this Yellow Christmas. Read on to know how it lives up to its tagline #EpicPerformanceNewVision.
• A powerful processor. Underneath that stylish facade is a fast and powerful MediaTek Helio G99 chipset, currently MediaTek’s highest processor offering for all 4G smartphone models in the country. This Octa-Core chipset can clock up to 2.2GHz, which means all your favorite social media and productivity apps can run at optimal efficiency. If you’re a gamer on the side, it can handle that, too.
• Vibrant display. The RealMe 10 has a Super AMOLED Display that allows the clear and crisp colors of high-resolution multimedia to pop. Time to whip out your favorite movies and series and enjoy watching them from the comfort of your smartphone screen.
• Premium design, sleek build. The first thing that pops out is the phone’s exterior: it’s inspired by a “Light Particle” design that evokes light particles moving and colliding in outer space. But aside from being a total eye-candy, the RealMe 10 is also the slimmest and one of the lightest in the RealMe Number Series, at only 7.95mm and 178 grams!
• 200% UltraBoom speakers. In the sound department, the RealMe 10 sets the bar high—like, really high. When the phone’s at max volume, you can press the button one more time for it to go all the way to 200%. Great for outdoor parties and indoor binge-watching, for that full audio immersion.
• Large battery with fast charging. Nowadays, everybody seems to be on the go. The RealMe 10’s massive 5000mAh battery with 33W fast SUPERVOOC charging ensures that you don’t get left behind stuck on a wall socket. Useful when you’re in a hurry, as it can charge up to 50% in just 28 minutes!
• A performance boost at the ready. If you’re a Type A and you need more performance for multitasking or gaming, the RealMe 10 can provide more with its Dynamic RAM Expansion, or DRE. When activated, this tech feature gives an additional 8GB* of virtual RAM for a whopping total of 16GB RAM right at your fingertips.
(*8GB DRE will come with an over-the-air software update)
• Huge storage. The RealMe 10 has two storage options, the standard 128GB or the bigger 256GB. Both variants are selling like hotcakes, but we recommend the latter if you need to store more memories. If that’s not enough for your photo and video gallery, both RealMe 10 variants are expandable up to 1TB.
• Haptics and responsiveness. Complementing its vibrant display is a 90Hz refresh rate and a 360Hz touch sampling rate. If you don’t know what those numbers mean, trust us when we say that they’re there to ensure a smooth and seamless experience whenever you interact with the screen. The RealMe 10 won’t have any input delays and will respond to your fingers at lightning speed.
• Impressive camera. On top of its 50MP AI Color Camera setup, the RealMe 10 uses the ProLight Imaging Technology and Flash Night View Algorithm on camera modes such as its Street Photography 2.0 to capture images with more detail, even under low light situations.
• Great user interface and customization. Lastly, the RealMe 10 offers a lot of nifty customization and quality-of-life options, as well as a clean User Interface without the usual digital clutter. It runs on the RealMe UI 3.0 built on Android 12 right off the box and can be upgraded through regular system updates of up to 3 years.
Sold yet? The RealMe 10 comes in two colors: Rush Black and Clash White. We suggest you head on to RealMe’s official stores now so you can get your hands on either of its two variants, the 8GB+128GB at only P12,999 and the 8GB+256GB at only P14,999.
Follow the official RealMe Philippines Facebook page at http://facebook.com/realmePhilippines and/or visit https://www.realme.com/ph/ for more news and updates.
creative wordpress theme