A woman’s monthly period is a wonderful thing–it’s a sign of fertility, youth, and health after all. But when it comes to dysmenorrhea, every woman post-puberty and premenopausal will agree that it’s something not taken lightly. In fact, the pain and discomfort could be as bad as having a severe “heart attack”, according to a professor of reproductive health at University College London. This means, no one has the right to call someone who seriously experiences this as being “dramatic”.
According to Faith Suluen, MD “The pain intensity tends to increase when estrogen levels are low and progesterone levels are high. When it gets too bad, it can be disabling. Every woman experiences it differently. Some suffer from extreme pain, while others go through it easily.”
During the period, the uterus squeezes so that blood in the uterine wall detaches and eventually flows out of the vagina. If it contracts too strongly, it can press against nearby blood vessels. This briefly cuts off the oxygen supply in the uterus which causes pain.
No need to pop single ibuprofen as Jeunesse Anion shares these all-natural and pain-relieving tips that anyone can begin this Women’s Month.
- Use a hot pack. This helps relax your uterine muscles and boost blood circulation. Some studies show that these packs are as effective as ibuprofen. Invest in a high-quality hot pack and make it a part of your first aid essential. However, a water bottle or hand towels and a ziplock can be an alternative.
- Take a hot bath. If you’re not a fan of hot packs, taking a hot bath can be best for you. Heat is pretty therapeutic as it supports blood circulation especially in the pelvic area and eases cramps. It’s best partnered with a good night’s sleep.
- Apply essential oils. Try using these easy to find essential oils for period pains: lavender to relax your muscles, rose to ease cramps, nausea, and fatigue, ylang-ylang to help you cope with stress and depression, and peppermint to relieve you from headaches and inflammation. Among these, lavender is best for heavy flows.
- Avoid caffeine. For some, life begins after coffee. But it’s not always the case, especially when you’re on your period. Caffeine can make dysmenorrhea significantly worse. Its diuretic nature increases urine production and triggers dehydration that is home to dysmenorrhea. Drink lots of water or go for herbal teas and decaffeinated drinks, instead. Load up on water-rich fruits and vegetables as well like watermelon, orange, cucumber, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- Use anion sanitary pads. Naturally found in nature such as beach, forest, and mountain, anion possesses remarkable therapeutic benefits. Once they reach our bloodstream, they produce biochemical reactions that cause a multitude of healing benefits. Anions can lower our stress levels, strengthen our immune system, reinforce better sleep, and increase mental energy. When incorporated in sanitary pads, they can eliminate unwanted odors, balance hormones, and lessen pain.
The University of the Philippines Inorganic Nanomaterials Institute of Chemistry reports that each anion strip in Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkins, once it touches moisture, releases 6,180 anions. More than enough to be able to reach our bloodstream and eliminate 99.9 percent of bacteria and fungi that causes unwanted odor. More importantly, once the anion was released in the strip, it will bind positively charged ions such as potassium, calcium, and sodium, which restricts their movement through the ion channel. The interaction between two oppositely charged ions is very strong that it will not allow the movement of these positively charged ions. And if ions can’t move, it stops sending pain signals to the body that causes dysmenorrhea!
Jeunesse is like no other. If you’re tired of getting paralyzed every time dysmenorrhea hits you, now is the best time to give Jeunesse Anion a try. It is available in five different variants – ultra‐day pad, day pad non-wing, ultra-night pad, all-night, and panty liner that all guarantee extra care and protection. For a hassle-free period, place your orders now on Lazada in this link where Jeunesse Anion is a bestseller and rated 5/5 by many users: http://bit.ly/2kr0XWt.
Wellgold International Inc. distributes Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin and Liners. Jeunesse is available at Watsons, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, SM department store’s health and beauty section, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao.
For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion. For inquiries, email: [email protected] or call (02) 4701294.
creative wordpress theme