There’s an unspoken special kind of bond between a gynecologist and a patient. You see, besides having an access to the most intimate part of the body, an obstetrician-gynecologist plays a big role in your wellness– from keeping your reproductive system at the pink of its health, to guiding you through every stage of pregnancy, down to delivering a new member of the family. So don’t take chances when you’re looking for Dr. Right. That’s why Jeunesse Anion’s Dr. Faith Suluen, ob-gyn tackles these 5 practical checklists to consider. Read on and find out here:
- Family and Friends Referrals. The first step when you’re in search for the right doctor is to ask for referrals from your family and friends. Besides, there’s no better way of telling what a “good” doctor is than getting opinions of people you trust and who can also help you determine the perfect fit for your personality.
- The Right Clinic. When you’re craving for something, you make sure you pick the highest rated restaurant or at least the one that’s accessible for you to dine in. Same goes for choosing a doctor, you have to take into consideration location as well as its clinic hours. Especially if you’re pregnant, hospital runs become part of your routine, so be sure that drive time, transportation options and parking space are conducive for you.
- Know Their Expertise. Your life stage is a vital factor when choosing an ob-gyn, that’s why you should hire a doctor that’s an expert in your area of concern. Knowing her credentials, years of practice, educational background, and patient relationship will help you decide. Dr. Faith also advises considering these shortlisted but important questions: Does she take the time to explain things clearly and completely? Is she familiar with most recent industry changes? Does she take time to upgrade and update her knowledge and skills? These vital qualifications will help to ensure your satisfaction!
- Shared Values. When it comes to choosing a health provider, it’s important to consult someone who respects your decisions and is passionate about achieving your health goals. Discussing personal information, pregnancy history, and other intimate details is like sharing your secrets. A doctor whom you can talk to with ease and sincerely cares about your well-being is a keeper.
- Your Comfort and Peace of Mind. You want to be able to disclose confidential matters to someone you can trust. Dr. Faith says, “Besides medical background, a good ob-gyn should also have good communication skills because they act as a counselor or a confidante to their patients most of the time.” Additionally, these three R’s should serve as your guide when trimming down your choices: reliable, responsible and reputable.
Your ob-gyn is one of the most important health care partners in life. While it is not easy to search for one, it’s surely worth all the effort and research. Besides, you should never feel sorry for having high standards because choosing whose hands you’ll trust your life with is a basic right. Additionally, remember that self-care also includes choosing the right product for your intimate part, just like when you’re choosing the perfect ob-gyn. So during your time of the month, let Jeunesse Anion take charge of your ultimate pampering and protection. It’s thin but highly-absorbent pads will keep your period woes at bay, especially it comes with five variants to address your all types of flow. Uniquely designed with a special anion strip that possesses chockful of benefits from eliminating unwanted odors, symptoms of cramps to dysmenorrhea, your time of the month will never have to be your “scariest time” of the month!
Wellgold International Inc. distributes Jeunesse Anion Sanitary Napkin and Liners and currently available at Watsons, SM Department Store’s health and beauty section, selected Mercury Drug and South Star Drug outlets, Robinson’s Supermarket and selected department stores, Shopwise, Rustan’s Supermarket, Waltermart, Landmark Department Store, PCX stores, selected Metro Gaisano outlets, plus other selected stores in Visayas and Mindanao. You can also purchase online with free delivery via www.lazada.com.ph. For more health tips, visit www.jeunesseanion.com and follow Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: Jeunesse Anion. For inquiries, email: [email protected] or call (02) 4701294
creative wordpress theme