Take note and make the most out of the Lazada 12.12 Grand Pamasko Sale
Enjoy Christmas shopping with a wide-ranging assortment of sulit finds this December as the online lifestyle destination and eCommerce pioneer Lazada brings you the 12.12 Grand Pamasko Sale! Give gifts from the heart and celebrate Paskong Pinoy with 90% off LazFlash deals, fast and free shipping (no minimum spend, no cap, as fast as 3 days delivery in Metro Manila), and 100% cashback (on select items) from December 12-14!
Fulfill your wish list and get inspired by these influencers on what to add to your cart this coming 12.12.
• Mimiyuuuh. Social media icon Mimiyuuuh makes sure that her family is always taken care of. This holiday season, she already knows what to get for them. “Ang parents ko feeling ko bibigyan ko sila ng weighing scale kasi kailangan nila makita po at ma-watch ‘yung weight nila kasi ang lakas nilang kumain,” Mimi says, laughing. “And for my kuya, I’m going to buy a lot of polos from Lazada kasi magwo-work na siya so nagpunta ako sa LazLook. For my baby sister, since first time mom siya, magsho-shop ako ng mga needs niya for her motherhood!” For her part, Mimi is looking to add to her collection of jeans, along with other beauty items. “I really love looking for jeans sa Lazada and I have around five favorite jeans and napakaganda ng quality and I bought it na very mura,” she says. “And for beauty naman, mas skin-care ako. Nag-add to cart ako ng Pond’s Bright Triple Glow Serum. I super love this. Bumili kayo nito grabe glowing ang skin ko talaga!” Wide Leg High Waist Jeans (P213.64 from P300.00) and Ponds Triple Glow Brightening Serum (P447.30 from P525.28)
• David Guison. For lifestyle content creator David Guison, his rule of thumb for holiday outfit shopping is trying to look as joyous as possible. “I try to go for the festive route kasi masarap tignan at nakaka-good vibes siya,” he says. “It gets you into the holiday spirit.” Aside from clothes, David says he’s on the lookout for other items that ups his style, from hair products to accessories. Men’s Titanium Steel Chain Necklace (P41.71 from P134.00)
• Angelique Manto. The content creator and TV and events host Angelique Manto is eyeing more shimmer from Lazada. “I’m going to be buying a lot of Christmas make-up like all the glittery eye shadows and lip glosses from Lazada,” she says, adding that the plan is to apply her three-step strategy in online shopping. The first is to weigh whether the item is for daily use and if it will last with her. Next is to check the quality through reviews. And third, “I make sure that it is stacked with vouchers so that I can get the best deals ever!” Sace Lady Glitter Liquid Eyeshadow (P139.00 from P299.00)
• Denise Heredia. Actress Denise Heredia’s shopping list has different items for her family. “For my loved ones, of course, gadgets for my dad. For my mom, she likes a lot of home things like candles, and mga fragrances for the house. And then, for my boyfriend, maybe buy new pet food.” Denise is also planning to get for herself her favorite local brands, including Strokes and Sunnies Face, to go along with “a lot of shimmery clothes.” She says: “A lot of my clothes are from Lazada and excited na ako mag-shopping for the holidays!” Sunnies Face Fluffmatte in Girl Crush (P445.00)
• Peter Laguisma. At the top of viral make-up artist, Peter Laguisma’s shopping list is make-up. “Syempre make-up especially as LazBeauty offers really good deals and vouchers. Second, is for clothes, ‘yung mga on-trend (on LazLook). And then third is mga appliances, kasi that’s part of getting older (laughs),” Peter says. Maybelline Tattoo Brow 36HR Eyebrow Pencil (P249.00)
• Vince Velasco. The thought process of TV Events host and fitness enthusiast Vince Velasco before making a purchase involves asking himself three questions: “Do I need it? Do I want it? And when do I need it?” Vince usually buys clothes from Lazada for his hosting gigs, including neckties and long-sleeved shirts. This Christmas, he’s adding to his cart more tech items, as well as home organizing and fitness stuff. “Make sure you put all of your items together and don’t forget to use all of your vouchers,” he says. Classic Men’s Fashion Neckties (P108.00 from P163.00)
• Mika Salamanca. For her part, YouTuber Mika Salamanca offers more practical advice on how to maximize online shopping sprees. “I feel like every time I do shopping anywhere, especially in Lazada, feeling ko dapat ‘di ka gutom,” she says. “Tip ‘yun, kasi pag ‘di ka gutom, mas marami ka masho-shop. Dapat busog ka pag nag-shopping ka.” In terms of her filling her cart this Christmas, the beauty and lifestyle vlogger is planning to get kitchen appliances for her lola who likes to bake. And for herself? A couple of red-colored items. “Red lipstick for the holidays talaga. And a red dress! You can never go wrong with a red dress,” she says. Polka Dot Off-Shoulder Red Dress (P228.95 from P241.00)
• Davao Conyo. To keep it practical is also the advice of comedy content creator Phillip Te Hernandez also known as Davao Conyo, who’s settling in his new home in Manila. “Pillowcases, comforters, and sunscreen,” Phillip says on which items he has added to his cart for Christmas. Socone Korea Cotton Pillow Case (P69.53 from P299.00)
• Ashley Yap. Top LazAffliate Ashley Yap shares how she feels confident whenever she shops on Lazada and what she has in her cart for her loved ones. “I will give them a lot of skincare or makeup because they’re so easy to find sa Lazada, that’s where I get my beauty products as well. Plus, they have fast and free shipping which is so convenient.” Garnier Bright Complete Yuzu Brightening Day Cream SPF36 (P119.00)
• Ches Cabrera. Fashion and beauty content creator Ches Cabrera is always on the lookout for sales and promos that she can get for her holiday shopping for her family. “My family loves coffee so I’ve already added some coffee to my cart for them. I’ve also added home items and home decor as well for my family to enjoy.” The LazadaKada influencer also encourages being true to oneself when choosing outfits. “I am liking the Y2K fashion trend, but at the end of the day you should just go with what you’re comfortable and happy with.” MARBLE Y2k Fit and Flare Trend Colorful Pants (P67.62 from P550.00)
From the best fashion and beauty items to everything else that’s on your Christmas shopping list, these recommended items are perfect for gifting to friends and family as you celebrate the spirit of Filipino Christmas at the #LazadaPH1212 #LazadaGrandPamaskoSale from December 12-14.
Start adding to your cart now by going to lzd.co/Lazada1212GrandPamaskoSale. Keep up to date on the latest updates by following https://www.facebook.com/LazadaPhilippines and https://www.instagram.com/LazadaPH/.
Sign up now through the LazAffiliates icon found in the Lazada app “My Account” section and become a LazAffiliate today!
creative wordpress theme