Australia’s fastest-growing offshore company cements global success with expansion in iconic metro-Manila location
Leading Integrated Resourcing provider, ConnectOS, has today opened the doors to its brand new 5-star workplace in Mandaluyong’s Mega Tower. Occupying 2,300 sqm overlooking the Greenhills golf course, the new headquarters combines the latest collaborative workspace design trends and will accommodate 410 employees.
The move underpins the company’s exceptional growth since entering the market in 2018 when Founder and CEO Steve Evans saw the need for a new business offshoring model.
ConnectOS’ Founder and CEO Steve Evans said, “When I launched ConnectOS, my ambition was to offer highly-customized offshoring solutions that meet the challenges of today’s enterprises: access to highly skilled people who can blend seamlessly into onshore teams. Four years on, we continue to reshape outdated perceptions of the BPO industry by putting our people at the heart of everything we do.“
“From day one, we’ve prioritized creating an exceptional workplace and culture for employees, investing in their career development and wellbeing. ConnectOS does offshoring differently—an approach that also aligns with our client’s expectations,” Steve added.
A silver lining from the pandemic has been the realization by organizations that talented people can do great work from any location—at home or the office; in the same city or further afield. According to Steve, this shift is fueling demand for ‘global’ teams and a borderless approach to hiring.
“Businesses everywhere are tackling a triple challenge: soaring hiring costs, a global talent crisis and inflationary pressures,” he continues. “Today, we’re proud to be a top-rated employer of choice, independently validated by the market, with close to 1,000 employees doing their best work for our clients around the world. Our team are building their careers across 80 different role categories and various sectors, delivering the critical skills businesses need today and into the future.“
Over the past year, ConnectOS has expanded across Australasia, North America, and Europe, helping enterprise-level customers streamline their operations and tap into experienced Filipino talent without the associated overheads. Earlier this month, ConnectOS was ranked as one of Australia’s fastest-growing young companies, in the Australian Financial Review’s prestigious 2022 Fast Starters list.
Workplace of the future
To support this exceptional growth, the new workplace in Mandaluyong’s Mega Tower is anchored in human-centric design principles. All employees can take advantage of a range of premium amenities, including:
• Nature-based design: floor-to-ceiling windows offering stunning views from every workspace and meeting room, bringing nature and natural light into the office.
• Collaborative spaces that encourage teamwork and social interaction.
• Work-life integration: healthy eating options and on-site barista providing free coffee for those in need of a caffeine boost. Personal lockers are available for employees who incorporate a gym visit into their day.
• Wellbeing: on-site day spa, which all employees can book for a relaxing massage, free of charge.
• Super hi-tech facilities: swipe-and-go access, 24/7 security, and powerful video collaboration tools. All employees enjoy oversized, ergonomic workstations and seating.
• Hybrid-life: employees can choose the workspace that suits their workload and schedule for any particular day—it’s hotdesking taken to the next level. Many employees enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid arrangement, so it’s great to know when they’re in the office they can always find an inspiring space to work from.
ConnectOS is currently hiring across multiple disciplines and experience levels. Candidates are encouraged to reach out to our hiring team if they’d like to apply for a role and join the industry’s fastest-growing Integrated Resourcing provider.
Visit: https://connectos.co/careers/ to know more.
creative wordpress theme