Japanese global apparel retailer Uniqlo is making its collection of LifeWear accessible to more Filipinos with the launch of its newest store in the heart of Manila. The city is home to numerous residents as well as several universities, making Uniqlo LifeWear pieces the ideal apparel for their on-the-go lifestyles. Located in SM City Manila, the store spans over 973 square meters and is on the upper ground floor of the mall, accessible through the entrance along Natividad Lopez Street.
LifeWear is Uniqlo’s high-quality apparel that comes from the Japanese values of simplicity and longevity. It is constantly innovated and improved to bring better design, lightness, and comfort with life’s needs in mind at a great value for money.
Customers who shop at Uniqlo SM City Manila from October 28 to 30 can enjoy these limited offers on their favorite everyday LifeWear pieces for parents, kids, and young professionals.
• Women’s Smooth Cotton Tiered Short Sleeve Mini Dress P790 (from P990). This mini dress is made with 100% soft cotton and is wrinkle-free and dirt-resistant. Its voluminous puff sleeves and tiered cut is perfect to keep stylish while having a quick stroll around Luneta park on weekends with friends or family.
• Women’s Rayon Short Sleeve Blouse P990 (from P1290). The Rayon Blouse for women is made with smooth rayon fabric and is wrinkle-resistant. It has a relaxed silhouette and a sleek collar that can be matched with leggings or a long skirt. This blouse fits perfectly for students in the Manila area for their school looks.
• Women’s Denim Skort P1290 (from P1490). Made with 100% cotton denim with just the right thickness and designed with 5 pockets, this A-line denim mini skirt fits is perfect for a quick trip to the mall or grocery. Pair it with a short sleeve shirt and light outerwear, the denim skirt gives that vibrant and youthful feel to the entire look.
• Men’s Pocketable UV Protection Parka P1490 (from P1990). This outerwear is made with the UV protection feature of UPF40. Its pocketable design can easily be stored in your day bag or gym bag. This Parka is perfect for sports and everyday wear.
• Men’s U AIRism Cotton Oversized Shirt P590 (from P790). The U AIRism Cotton Oversized Shirt is designed with the look of cotton and AIRism performance. It has a narrower neckline for that clean and neat style. This shirt can be paired well with shorts or pants, perfect for the sleek and stylish look while exploring the area of Intramuros.
• Men’s Nylon Geared Shorts P790 (from P990). These shorts are made with a water-repellent coating, and lightweight and durable ripstop nylon fabric. It comes with 6 functional pockets for carrying your necessities while hopping from one restaurant to another in Binondo, Chinatown.
• Kids’ Twill Easy Shorts P490 (from P590). Made with 100% cotton twill fabric, it is durable yet comfortable, allowing easy movement for the child to play or run around as they explore the National Museum. Made with a waistband that is secured on the inside, it prevents any twisting or discomfort for the child.
The opening weekend of Uniqlo SM City has exciting offers and promotions for all shoppers. Customers who avail of a minimum single-receipt purchase of P3,000 are entitled to a free grey Uniqlo tumbler and a free 12 oz cold brew coffee from the Nitro Coffee & Tea booth. All customers get a free Selecta ice cream with every purchase.
The first 100 customers daily from Oct 28 to Oct 30 also get a discount voucher for SM City Manila Cinemas. During that same period, the first 100 Grab users can also get P100 off by using the code ‘UQSMCITYMANILA’ on rides to Uniqlo SM City Manila.
Visit UNIQLO SM City Manila’s special feature page https://www.uniqlo.com/ph/en/spl/uniqlo-sm-manila and Uniqlo Philippines’ website at uniqlo.com/ph to know more. Download the Uniqlo App via Google Play Store or Apple Store.
creative wordpress theme