City of Dreams Manila officially kicked-off Yuletide festivities with the lighting of a 32-foot Christmas tree as the main highlight of its European-themed décor replete with two towering 22-foot nutcrackers, life-size Santa’s log cabin and sleigh at the main entrance. Parañaque City Mayor Edwin Olivarez and his wife Janet, Parañaque First District Congressman Eric Olivarez, Belle Corporation Vice Chair Willy Ocier and City of Dreams Manila Property President Geoff Andres spearheaded the lighting ceremony and were joined by celebrity Karylle and Ms. Earth Philippines 2017’s: Ms. Eco-Tourism Vanessa Mae Castillo and Ms. Fire Nelza Bautista.
Karylle also serenaded guests with classic holiday songs” Carol of the Bells”, “Angels We Have Heard On High” and “All I Want For Christmas Is You”. Hosted by Chaos Night Club Entertainment Manager and coincidentally Ms. World Philippines 2017 finalist Cristina Coloma, the program also featured an eight-piece ensemble from the Manila Symphony Orchestra with DJ Mica Atkinson, and the Southside ballerinas.
In his welcome remarks, Andres attributed the property’s Christmas décor concept to the Danish designer Creation Group, which has designed amusement parks, malls, family entertainment spaces and hotels and restaurants, and Tema Design Philippines which executed the displays and various fiberglass installations.
During the holiday season, Santa will be present at the log cabin installed at the main entrance and distribute sweet treats to guests during weekends of December. Various choirs will perform holiday melodies also every weekend up to December 25 at The Shops on the upper ground against a cluster of golden Christmas trees with fairies in flight. For magical photo ops, a 22-foot teddy bear covered in LED lights will be a favored backdrop at the garden by Nobu Hotel, as it sets the holiday mood and illuminates the integrated resort’s outdoor and garden space.
DreamPlay will hold its annual Christmas-themed activity “Shrek the Halls” from December 2 to January 2, while a three-day bazaar for Dream Rewards members from November 24 to 26 will be held at the Grand Ballroom. Staycation packages at Crown Towers Manila, Nobu Hotel Manila and Hyatt are on offer until December 31. Holiday menus and promotions will be offered in Nobu Manila, Crystal Dragon, Red Ginger, Wave, Café Society, and The Café at the Hyatt and in the other dining establishments.
Chaos will fly in international DJ Ookay to perform on December 8, while New Year’s Eve countdown parties at Chaos and CenterPlay will highlight top local performing artists including True Faith on December 31.
Wonders of Christmas 2017:
– Main entrance: 2 gigantic nutcrackers outside the door and Santa’s log cabin and sleigh beside 32-feet Christmas tree inside.
– Near the Nobu pool deck: soon a 22-feet giant teddy bear wrapped in LED lights
– The Shops: enchanting installation with five golden Christmas trees – the tallest at 17 feet and circled by a troupe of golden fairies in flight
2) Activities at the Main Entrance and The Shops
– Meet and Greet Santa at the Main Entrance (weekends of December)
– Christmas Choir at The Shops (weekends of December & Christmas Day)
3) Christmas Bazaar exclusive for Dream Rewards members
– Dream Rewards members can enjoy exclusive discounts on designer brands at City of Dreams Manila’s 3-day sale from November 24 to 26 at the Grand Ballroom.
– Dream Rewards membership sign-up is free.
– Simply visit our Dream Rewards counters to get your membership.
– Option to stay in one of our hotels: Hyatt, Nobu or Crown Towers Manila and avail of exciting packages with spa, dining and DreamPlay experience.
5) Dining in more than 20 restaurants on property
– Nobu Manila: Christmas Eve Brunch, New Year’s Eve Brunch, and New Year’s Eve Omakase
– Crystal Dragon: Christmas Special Set Menu for the month of December
– The Tasting Room will soon re-open: We have a new chef from Michelin star restaurants in Europe and Asia. He will soon redefine Haute European cuisine in Manila.
– Red Ginger: Festive Platter of Southeast Asian fare from December 16 to 31.
– Wave restaurant: Sunday Barbecue Dinner Buffet for the months of November-December.
– Café Society: Holiday treats as gifts for loved ones and associates – ongoing until Jan 1.
6) Celebrations at the Grand Ballroom
– for your events and special occasions evocative of our touching father-daughter video that went viral, our events team are there for you to help you prepare the most lavish and elegant if not fun events.
– DreamPlay: It’s “Shrek the Halls” at DreamPlay. Children and the entire family can experience a Shrek-style Christmas! Celebrate the yuletide season with Shrek and the Gang from December 2 to January 2, 2017.
– Chaos Night Club: For a night of over-the-top party fever, international DJ Ookay will fly in to Manila for a one night show on December 8. New Year’s Eve Countdown Party at Chaos Night Club with bands Brad & Nina and Jason & Anna together with Chaos resident DJs Khai Lim & David Ardiente
– KTV at Chaos is a perfect choice for a Holiday videoke night with state of the art facilities, delightful food and beverage and uniquely-designed interiors
– CenterPlay features headliner band True Faith to usher in the New Year with a bang.
creative wordpress theme