With summer’s scorching heat around, there’s nothing more delightful than sipping something cold and fruity. However, when you’re after a refreshing drink with the right balance of sweetness-and-tartness, Old Orchard Cranberry Juice is the answer. This thirst quenching drink can complement any meal and can serve as a base for easy-to-prepare mocktails. So whether you’re at home, on a vacation-out-of-town, or at a get-together party, these delightful non-alcoholic infusions would surely be a good company and help bring along the fun!
1 bottle Old Orchard Cranberry 64 oz.
1.5 liter lemon soda
24 pieces of grapes
- Combine chilled Old Orchard Cranberry and chilled soda in a punch bowl.
- Wash fruit. Halve grapes and place in the bunch bowl.
- Cut the orange and lemon into wedges.
- Place the orange and lemon slices into the punch bowl. Stir and enjoy.
Summertime Kiddie Cocktail
1 cup Old Orchard Cranberry Juice
2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
1/2 cup Gerolsteiner Sparkling Mineral Water 330ml
Fresh strawberries for garnish
- Mix all liquids together
- Pour in a tall glass over ice
- Garnish with fresh strawberries
1/2 cup Old Orchard Cranberry
½ cup ginger ale
Fruit for garnish
- Pour Old Orchard Cranberry in a large glass over ice.
- Slowly add ginger ale.
- Garnish with a fruit slice, if desired.
Fly Ace Corporation is one of the leading food and beverage consumer goods companies in the country today. Propelling limitless multiple-category growth by bringing the best of the world closer to Filipino consumers, Fly Ace Corporation’s portfolio of food and beverage products includes house brands and exclusively distributed brands. To learn more about Fly Ace, visit www.flyacecorp.com.
Old Orchard is exclusively distributed by Fly Ace Corporation in the Philippines and is available in leading supermarkets and drugstores nationwide. For more updates, visit and like its official Facebook fan page: www.facebook.com/OldOrchardPH
creative wordpress theme