Hailed as one of Asia’s top surf destinations, Bali is often on the itinerary of every surfing enthusiast worldwide, such as Taj Burrow. Its famous surf spots include Padang Padang, Kuta Reef, and Canggu, to name a few.
Looking for your next grand adventure?
Check out the wickedly wild waves in Bali, Indonesia with a companion this year if you want to do something different for a change. Hailed as one of Asia’s top surf destinations, Bali is often on the itinerary of every surfing enthusiast worldwide. Its famous surf spots include Padang Padang, Kuta Reef, and Canggu, to name a few.
Aside from the sun, sand, and surfing, there’s another reason why you should have Bali on your mind: You and a friend actually have the chance to go there for free. Aloha Boardsports, the premier retailer of the world’s top surf brands, is looking to send two people there for a paid three-day getaway.
“Over the years, there has been a growing interest in surfing,” says Freddy Gonzalez, President of Aloha Boardsports. “We wanted to do our part in growing the local surfing community. Our brands reflect our customers’ laidback, free-spirited lifestyle, and we understand their need for spontaneity and adventure. Surf Bound: Bali is the perfect adventure for them.”
Get the chance to become Bali-bound with a friend by purchasing your favorite products at Aloha Boardsports. For every P2500 worth of products purchased, you’ll be entitled to one raffle entry. The lucky winner will receive a paid surf trip for two to Bali, Indonesia, inclusive of airfare courtesy of Air Asia, accommodations, and products from RVCA, Billabong, Dakine, Von Zipper and Sony.
Aside from that, three winners will also be chosen to win a Sony NEX-5N digital camera, a pair of Von Zipper eyewear, and P5000 worth of gift certificates from Aloha Boardsports and Billabong. The grand raffle draw will be held on June 4, 2012 at Aloha Boardsports Mall of Asia.
Aloha Boardsports features some of the surfing industry’s most renowned brands such as RVCA, Billabong, JS Industries, Von Zipper, Dakine, Global Surf Industries, and many more. With several branches all over the country, the company’s diverse portfolio reflects its overall culture of innovative designs and groundbreaking products tailor-made for people who value casual comfort and creative, edgy aesthetics.
“I’d like to invite everyone to join Surf Bound: Bali,” says Gonzalez. “It’s perfect for people who love traveling and having fun on the beach.”
Aloha Boardsports Surf Bound: Bali is co-presented by Sony, Star World, and Air Asia. For more exciting details about Aloha Boardsports’ Surf Bound: Bali contest, visit https://www.facebook.com/Alohabsports and www.alohaboardsports.com.
Everything You Need to Know About Aloha Boardsports’ Surf Bound: Bali
What you’ll need:
1. You will be entitled to one (1) raffle entry for every Php 2,500 worth of items purchased from participating brands.
2. Fill out the raffle stub with the corresponding details (Name, Address, Tel. No., Email, and Signature) and drop entries at the branch where the items were purchased.
What are the participating brands?
4. Von Zipper
6. JS Industries
7. Global Surf Industries
8. Channel Islands
9. Santa Cruz
11. Sticky Bumps
Where you can go:
The raffle promo is open to all Billabong and Aloha Boardsports customers who purchase in the following stores:
a. Aloha Boardsports Mall of Asia
b. Aloha Boardsports Megamall
c. Aloha Boardsports Alabang Town Center
d. Aloha Boardsports Trinoma
e. Aloha Boardsports Abreeza (Davao)
f. Billabong Rockwell
g. Billabong Abreeza (Davao)
h. Billabong Trinoma
How long do you have?
Promo period: March 15 – May 31, 2012.
Take note that the deadline for dropping of entries in each store for the grand raffle will be on May 31, 2012, mall hours.
When will you know if you won or not?
Grand raffle draw will be held on June 4, 2012, 4PM at Aloha Boardsports Mall of Asia, in the presence of a DTI representative.
What the winners will get:
1. One (1) lucky winner will receive the grand prize of a paid trip for 2 to Bali, Indonesia, inclusive of roundtrip tickets from Clark-Kuala Lumpur- Denpasar (Bali) and accommodations for 3days/2 nights, and products from Aloha Boardsports, Billabong, and sponsors.
2. Three (3) lucky winners will also win special prizes in the raffle from the sponsors.
a. 1 winner of a Sony NEX-5N
b. 1 winner of a Von Zipper eyewear
c. 1 winner of Aloha Boardsports and Billabong gift certificates worth Php 5,000
Everything else you need to know:
1. Winner of the paid trip to Bali must inform Aloha Boardsports of the desired travel schedule at least 3 months before the departure date.
2. Prizes are non-convertible to cash.
3. The winner of the grand prize and his/her companion must have a valid passport.
4. Winners will be notified by telephone and registered mail.
5. Winners may only win once during the raffle. Should a coupon be drawn more than once, the prize with the higher value will be given.
6. Trip will be valid for six (6) months from date of claiming.
7. 20% tax of prizes exceeding Php 10,000 shall be shouldered by Freesurf, Inc.
8. The winner & companion shall shoulder all travel related documents, taxes and other travel related expenses.
9. Prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of notification from Aloha Boardsports. Otherwise, they shall be forfeited and retained by Aloha Boardsports, with prior approval from DTI.
10. Prizes may be claimed at the Aloha Boardsports Head Office located at AFP-RSBS Industrial Park, Km12 Bicutan East Service Road, Taguig City from Monday – Friday, 10AM-6PM. For winners based in Davao, prizes may be claimed at Aloha Boardsports Abreeza, 2F Space 2099 A, Abreeza Mall, J.P. Laurel Ave., Bajada, Davao City, during mall hours.
11. Winner must present two (2) valid IDs, the winning raffle coupon, and the copy of the registered mail sent by Aloha Boardsports.
12. Winners authorize Aloha Boardsports to disclose and publish their names, photos, and other particulars determined by Aloha Boardsports to any person/s in any mode or manner as deemed appropriate.
13. All decisions made by Aloha Boardsports pertaining to the promo, with prior DTI approval, will be deemed final and irrevocable.
14. Employees of Aloha Boardsports and its service providers including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
creative wordpress theme